If you decide to go on a proper diet, you first need to unload the body, that is, to cleanse it from toxins, according to med2.ru.
- What vitamins can harm: doctors told
According to nutritionists, the whole point of detoxification is reduced to a few rules:
- A lot to drink the day 2.5 liters of pure non-carbonated water. In the morning on an empty stomach, be sure to drink one or two glasses of water with lemon and ginger. This will start the cleaning processes. Plus psychologically it becomes a coffee replacement. Lemon ginger invigorates no worse than caffeine.
- Exclude processed carbohydrates (only eat raw vegetables and fruit).
- Every day to eat five to seven servings of vegetables/fruits. One serving of 100 grams.
- Eat foods rich in fiber: vegetables, nuts, whole grain cereals.
- Be sure to include in your diet foods that promote detoxification: cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kohlrabi, lettuce, watercress, horseradish, radish, turnip, rutabaga, Chinese cabbage, mustard seed, berries, artichoke, garlic, onion, leeks, turmeric, and milk Thistle.
- Among proteins give preference to only lean meat chicken and Turkey, lean dairy products (cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese rennet) and protein protein. These proteins help to maintain the level of glutathione in the body is a very powerful antioxidant in the body, which converts toxins and fights disease.
- To remove toxins from the gut microbes, and to prevent the chair – once a day fermented milk drink.
And remember during detox – do not drink any alcohol, juices, fresh juices.