The season of hats can be considered closed, and the hair is in no condition to be showing them off? Trichologist and a beautician Tatiana Melnichuk gave 23 simple recommendations, following which any girl can transform their hair, writes Beauty Hub.
1. Like shedding animals, “fade” and we are in spring and autumn. Seasonal loss nowhere to go. Don’t panic! Minus 60 hair a day when the average density is normal.
2. Tight the tail and extensions can thin the hair by 30%. Under the sebaceous gland is the muscle that raises hair. Under her stem cells, they are the future hair follicles. Hard tight elastic band or weight glued hair keep this muscle in constant hypertonicity. Suffers area with stem cells. “Park hair”, of course, will be updated, but not in the composition, which they were to build. Removing artificial hair, take a break for 3-4 months to recover previous thickness.
3. This rule also applies to eyelashes. Removing the eyelashes, hold the building up. Eyelashes recover faster and lighter than the hair. After 2-3 months you will receive an updated ciliary edge.
4. Stress is one of the main causes of abnormal hair loss. Hair react to adrenaline. 2-3 months after a stressful situation wait for an unscheduled “moult”. Want to have beautiful tresses, avoid emotional storms! If it is possible, of course.
5. The decision to exclude from the diet of protein will lead to breakage and thinning. Hair consists of 80% protein: keratinocyte, fibroblasts, trichozed is a healthy cells. For the normal build the necessary proteins and amino acids are “bricks” and “mortar”, which is used to build hair.
6. A neck massage is a great remedy against hair loss. Don’t be surprised if the trichologist will prescribe it as a means of therapy. Spasm of the cervical vessels may be the cause of pathological “molting”. Good blood circulation is key for the smooth and sufficient supply of hair follicles. Go power shower!
7. With whom you sleep – hair doesn’t matter. In contrast to that, how much you sleep! The longer you sleep, the more Shine in the hair. The smaller the sleep time, the dimmer your strands.
8. Best hairstyle to sleep with good length, loose braid-spike. The lack of tension means the absence of vasospasm. This hairstyle will help to form new follicles and will not disturb the sleep of those nearby.
9. Don’t be afraid to comb! When it’s a natural phase of hair loss (and it lasts 5-6 weeks), many people make a mistake and rarely try to use comb to make hair fall out as little as possible. The fact that its obsolete, almost dead hair, can last long in the hair hole. And it has back new, healthy hair. Raschesyvaemost, update Park hair!
10. 50% of sebum on surface of our entire body produces it scalp! Exfoliation this area at least once a week 1 – useful and necessary ritual. But use the correct exfoliant. Salt scrubs are generally taboo. They are not only scratch the skin, but also pull water from the epidermis. For the scalp the best option would be chemical peels are designed based on glycolic acid, it easily dissolves grease tube. In trichology the lines you can pick up a peel for your skin type: salicylic, glycolic or clay.
11. How to identify the type of scalp without trichoscope? Ask yourself: how often do you have to wash your hair?
* daily – fatty type.
* 1 time per 5-7 days – dry type.
* 1 2-3 times a day – combined type (absolute norm).
12. Greasy roots and dry ends – complaint 60% of girls who access services. Why? Blame the wrong shampoo. The average, not taking into account the problems of the scalp, picks shampoo for skin and hair shaft (usually in the supermarket) to be moistened, glued hair, giving smoothness. So Chapman is loaded with silicones, oils and conditioning agents to smooth the rod. Its pH, typically higher than the pH of the scalp, so it is not able to clean it from sebum, dust and dead skin cells. The roots are becoming fatter, but the trunk still does not receive sufficient moisture. Perfectly matched shampoo will solve this problem.
13. All you need to require shampoo is a quality cleansing. It is designed specifically for this. Sulfates and parabens are the two main cleansing component in the shampoo. They relieve the skin from the fat. But sulfates and parabens are of varying quality: budget refined products (in mass market), or costly to manufacture extracts from plant extracts, for example, from coconut. The cost of these ingredients is reflected in the price. Truism: the quality have to pay.
14. Oily scalp has a pH of 7.0-7.2, it cleans slightly acidic shampoo with pH 3,2-3,5. If the scalp is dry – its pH is 2.3, cleanse and bring the acidity back to normal shampoo will help with the acidity of 6.0 (this pH have baby shampoo “without tears”, and another layer of the eye, so they do not “pluck the eyes”).
15. Wash your hair as pollution, even if we have to do twice a day. Each hair follicle located sebaceous gland that produces sebum. Someone only one someone two, and someone six! It’s genetics.
16. If the scalp needs too frequent washing, buy two shampoo – Apple and neutral. And alternate them. neutral pH will always be within 5.0 -5,5 (the bottle is usually marked “for daily cleaning”). Then the epidermis of the hairy part will not be barren and will no longer compensate for the lack of moisture the skin fat.
17. Air and oil, rubbed in roots of hair, moisturize dry skin. Moisten cranium? Consult your trichology uhodom lines. In them you will find moisturizing serums and lotions hyaluronic acid. Their textures and compositions easily penetrate the skin, do not go occlusive film and not provoke an increase in greasiness.
18. Attention! Type scalp throughout life can change! Today you wash your hair every day and your four (or all six) of the sebaceous glands are working at full capacity, and tomorrow you moved to another country, where the climate, the composition, the acidity of the water and changing the diet slowing down the production of sebum. And you already wash your hair every three days! Or pregnancy, and increased estrogen. And (bingo!) you are a lucky owner of normal skin type head. Pick shampoo, focusing only on the current state of hair. Do not follow the force of habit.
19. After the pool and sportzal wash your hair with shampoo! Use a neutral pH of 5.0-5.5. It will cleanse the skin of salts, which develop sweat during a workout, will lead the acidity of the heads to normal after chlorine from the pool.
20. Healthy volume and a platinum blond – the task difficult, but quite real. Despite the fact that bleaching destroys the cuticle layer and the hair is not just fall, but also break the rod, through intensive home care and salon treatments that can be successfully fought. The number one task for colored blondes – hydration. Mandatory ritual: conditioner, mask, oil, daily spray serum to hydrate throughout the day. A “heavy artillery” in the form of a course at a salon hydration will not only help to maintain length and density, but also to make blonde really luxurious.
21. Not superfluous to recall that the conditioners, masks and oils are applied only on the rod and ends.
22. Keratin-lamination does not cure hair. In its composition of heavy silicones are hot “pad” just sealed the cuticles for a certain time, e.g. two months. Two months later, the silicone leaves the hair with the scales of the cuticular layer, and you’ll notice that the curls became much worse than before the lamination. The alternative to hot lamination – treatments with cocktails of hyaluronic acid, peptides, ceramides and minerals. This hydrating mix is introduced into the hair using a special ultrasound gadget without destroying the cuticle. A similar procedure works for the future, not just for two months.
23. A good glass of red wine in the evening can stimulate the growth of hair. Red wine contains plant estrogens and stimulates our fibroblast to a healthy division. As fibroblasts produce collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. Healthy, moist scalp, healthy hair. Unless, of course, you are limited to only one glass.