Passengers can already buy tickets on all routes, but some trains will go only in a couple of days
Ukrzaliznytsya (UZ), which has resumed the running of nearly half the trains, opened the sale of tickets for five routes. This was reported by the press service of the UZ.
We are talking about long-distance trains in the traditional for Ukrainians vacation spots:
- No. 702/701 Lviv – Chernivtsi will depart on July 21 from Lviv and Chernivtsi – July 22. The train will ply on all days of the week except Wednesday;
- No. 41/42 Dnepr – Truskavets will go from the Dnieper river July 21, from Truskavets town on July 22. The train will run through the day.
- No. 136/135 Chernivtsi – Odessa will depart from Chernovtsy and from Odessa on July 22. It will be run every day.
- No. 45/46 Uzhgorod – Ukraine will depart from Uzhgorod on July 24, from Lisichansk – July 26. The train will run once every three days.
- No. 317/318 Zaporozhye – Odessa will run through the day and from Zaporozhye travel July 24, from Odessa – July 25.
“Ukrzaliznytsya” has pleased with news about tickets for trains from Kiev and to Kiev
In the ULTRASONIC reminded that all trains are enhanced disinfection before and after the flight. Passengers must wear a protective mask, as well as through temperature screening at the entrance to the station and when boarding the train.
We will remind, since June 1, Ukraine has resumed passenger rail transportation. Trains are assigned progressively depending on the epidemiological situation. Her areas estimate approved by the Cabinet criteria.