Nutrition in bodybuilding and fitness is no less important than regular exercise. Diksha Gautam, bikini model and certified personal trainer, said that eating before a competition. “My diet is high protein, low carb and medium fat diet,” – shared the girl.
Athlete consume about 130 grams of protein a day (at the rate of 1 gram of protein for each pound of body weight). “It is important to maintain a high level of protein to preserve muscle mass and lose fat, not muscle,” – she advises.
- The fitness blogger on the example proved the effectiveness of strength training
- 1 pack of oatmeal with 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3/4 Cup liquid egg whites and spinach (Diksha prepares them in the oven in special molds for muffins)
- 140 g of cooked ground Turkey (93 % lean, 7% fat)
- 1 medium zucchini (chopped noodles)
- homemade tomato sauce
- 1 protein shake
- 28 g of nuts
- 2 cups vegetables (such as carrots, cucumbers or celery)
- 140 g salmon in Indian spices
- 1 Cup vegetables (broccoli or asparagus) sautéed with 1 tablespoon olive oil
Diksha said: “I love Indian food, so I put in their dishes is a huge number of spices. They give the food a pleasant taste, without adding calories”. During the diet, the athlete exclude from the menu of ready-made salad dressings and drinks coffee without cream and milk.
Fitness model said: “It’s not what I eat constantly, it is a diet that helps me to prepare for the competition. Before you make any changes to your diet, consult a doctor or nutritionist, so as not to harm the health”.
- Apple cider vinegar for weight loss: why you can not abuse it