Ukrzaliznytsia (UZ) has appointed five additional trains in October for trips during the celebration of Day of Ukrainian Cossacks and the Holy virgin, which are celebrated in one day on 14 October. This reports the press service of the UZ.
Trains will run from 13 to 17 October from Kiev to the Dnieper, Khmelnitsky, Lviv and Donetsk, and also from Odessa to Lviv.
In particular, for holiday travel, you can use additional trains:
- No. 191/192 Kyiv – Lviv departure from Lviv and Kyiv 14, 16 Oct;
- No. 179 Kiev – the Dnieper, departure from Kyiv and the Dnieper 14 and 16 Oct;
- No. 295/296 Kyiv – Khmelnytsky, Kyiv and Khmelnytsky 14 and 16 October no.
- No. 227/228 Odessa – Lviv departure from Odessa 13, 15, 17 Oct, back from Lviv 14, 16 Oct;
- No. 227/228 Kyiv – Berdiansk, departure from Berdyansk 13, October 15, from Kiev on 14 October.
In addition, in the near future on these dates “Ukrzaliznytsya” plans to appoint a number of additional trains on other popular directions.
Earlier it was reported that BONDS plans to appoint a train Odessa – Przemysl. This should occur before mid-2018.