To obtain the necessary vitamins people can from foods and multivitamin complexes, which are normally sold in pharmacies. Doctors do not recommend taking vitamin tablets without prescription, because it may cause harm to the body and health in General. Moreover, if a person consumes enough vitamins on a daily basis, observing the rules of a balanced diet, according to med2.ru.
In the case where a multivitamin was recommended by a family doctor, then you should still heed the advice and start taking them.
So, these vitamins should be extremely cautious:
- Beta-carotene. Doctors recommend to consume seven milligrams of beta-carotene per day.
- Nickel. Not more than 0.16 mg of Nickel per day is necessary for the human body.
- Zinc. Only 25 mg of zinc per day are allowed to eat.
- Bor. Every day you can take of 5.93 mg of boron.
- Vitamin E. a Daily allowable dose of this vitamin is 727 mg.
- Copper. More than 5 mg of copper per day for a person unsafe.
- Vitamin B6. A day it can be used not more than 10 mg.
- Silicon. No harm silicon will not bring, if it will consume 1500 mg per day.
- Selenium. The dose of selenium from the whole list of vitamins and minerals to the smallest – 0.2 mg per day.
- These nine nutrients considered to be most unsafe, so you should use them in the doses prescribed by physicians.
Who can harm vitamins
At risk usually are pregnant women and children, including those in the womb in women. The scientists conducted thousands of studies that have come to the conclusion that the above vitamins and minerals can cause harm, especially if taken in unreasonable quantities and without medical advice.
- Named time of day, when everything eaten is converted to fat
In medical practice there were cases when an overabundance of vitamins lead to infertility or, on the contrary, not carrying a child and the loss of the fetus at different periods of pregnancy. Also, there are cases of intrauterine pathologies in the fetus.
Therefore, it is advisable to take multivitamin complexes only on the advice of the doctor, and even better to eat vitamin-fortified foods and lead a healthy lifestyle, then the need for additional vitamins will exhaust itself.