There is a wonderful recipe and delicious that even the remnants of yesterday’s rice, writes sobesednik.ru.
- 500 grams of cooked rice;
- two tablespoons of milk to give volume to mass;
- two tablespoons of the cheese;
- salt, pepper, parsley, green onion (to taste);
- one egg;
- one tablespoon of yeast;
- half a Cup of flour;
- vegetable oil for deep-frying.
This recipe is great if before you cooked too much rice and he was left in the fridge. Combine rice milk, egg and cheese. Add the remaining ingredients, roll into balls the size of meatballs and fry in a pan with preheated vegetable oil. If you don’t have enough oil to submerge all the balls, just fry them in a pan.
Before serving, put the balls on paper towel to soak up excess oil.
Earlier, we wrote how to cook a delicious Apple pie pita.