Trying to run OS canadian accidentally set fire to his own house

A resident of the canadian city of thunder Bay (Ontario), accidentally set fire to his own house, wanting to get rid of wasps, reports UPI.

The home owner was trying to figure out a way to deal with insects. At that time, his father decided to put in a nest gasoline, then set him on fire. The fire quickly spread to the outer wall and reached the basement.


  • In the US the man shot his family and set fire to the house

Arrived on-call firefighters had to remove a significant portion of cladding of a house and break through the wall. The fire was quickly extinguished, and he caused significant harm. As noted, no one was hurt.

According to John Kaplanis, head of the fire Department of the district of thunder Bay, the incident became the victims of the fire expensive lesson.


  • In Texas raccoons gnawed through the roof of the house and threw a party

“Pouring gasoline and then torching it is not recommended ever, — he explained. — It might not go as planned”.