After a cool and rainy in Ukraine there is truly hot summer. Service of emergency situations warns that the intense heat waiting for Thursday residents from nine regions of the country. In the afternoon columns of thermometers will rise to 35-37 in Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Zakarpattia, Rivne, Volyn, Ternopil, Chernivtsi, Zhytomyr and Vinnytsia regions. In the capital — +33-34. “Today,” found out when the scorching heat will recede and the people to escape from him in public transport, nature and home.
According to forecasts Ukrgidromettsentra, after the peak temperatures on Tuesday and Wednesday, special cooling is not necessary to wait: the heat will stay all week (in the afternoon to +33, and at night to 23 degrees). At the same time on the weekend, the Ukrainians still have to stock up on umbrellas, because almost the entire country will be covered showers and thunderstorms. They will bypass only the southern regions, where on weekends they promise up to +38 the day and 24 at night.
“The heat will continue until around the 10th of August, after which the atmospheric front will change and the temperature will fall slightly. Although the cooling from +35 to +28 is not too strong, but it will be very significantly for Ukrainians after a long heat”, — explained the “Today” Deputy chief Ukrgidromettsentra Anatoly Prokopenko.
And while the temperatures are creeping up, doctors recommend less to get around, and if you still had to do it at a leisurely pace, to close the head a hat and drink enough water.
HOW TO SURVIVE THE HEAT IN THE APARTMENT: A WARM SHOWER, FLOWERS AND BOWLS OF ICE
- Day close the Windows, and morning and evening make a draught;
- Close the curtains, hang blinds or reflective film on Windows;
- In front of a fan, put a bowl with ice;
- Buy a humidifier or place bowls of water;
- Wrap the neck with a wet towel;
- Take a warm shower — cold constricts blood vessels and is bad for the health;
- Led lamps produce less heat;
- Use smaller stove for cooking — eat salads and cold appetizers;
- Bedtime linens put in the freezer;
- Plants with broad leaves will help make it easier to transfer heat, put them on the floor.
THE HEAT IN THE ROAD: FLAX AND PINE OIL
- Drink plenty of still water in small SIPS;
- Put in a bag, spray for the face wipes and a fan;
- Select a seat near the window and try to ride in crowded public transport;
- Wear clothes made of natural fabrics (Batiste, linen, silk);
- Drivers should frequently wash the car, because the cleaner it is, the better it reflects the sun’s rays;
- In salon use essential pine oil — it has a refreshing effect.
- As hypotensive need to take care of yourself in the heat
HEAT IN NATURE: NO BEER AND NO DIVING
- Don’t forget to protect your head from direct sunlight and wear a hat;
- During the hottest hours (12:00-16:00) better move into the shade;
- Use a sunscreen;
- With strong heat it is better not to dive into the water — the temperature difference may cause spasm of the blood vessels of the heart;
- Avoid drinking alcohol and soft drinks: beer dehydrates, and sweet lemonade increases the pressure;
- Be attentive to snack on the beach or the food for the picnic: at natural markets because of the heat can be a lot of spoiled food.