The Verkhovna Rada registered the bill No. 6516 “On amendments to article 27 of the Law of Ukraine “On amendments to the Code of Ukraine about administrative offenses regarding simplification of the procedure of consideration of cases on the accident, in the case of recognition by the person in respect of whom the Protocol, the guilt”, reports Sud.ua.
The bill is intended to solve several issues simultaneously. In particular, he will:
- to decongest the courts that have to hear cases about accidents, even in the case when the person against whom the Protocol on an administrative offense, plead guilty without questioning the decision of officials of national police and law enforcement APU;
- to shorten the period of consideration of cases on administrative offences, at least for a month. About that period is the whole procedure: drawing up the Protocol on administrative offense; processing by the office of national police, law enforcement office Mat; to the office of the court;
- automated distribution to a particular judge; setting the date and time of the review; the call person in respect of whom the Protocol;
- trial; the entry into force of the decision in the case of an administrative offense;
- to deprive citizens of having to pay additional UAH 320 court fee in case where a person pleads guilty to committing a traffic accident.
So, the law provides that the authority to examine cases of administrative offense under art 124, Art (in the case of recognition by the person in respect of whom the Protocol, his guilt) units of national police or law enforcement office Mat.
In the case that the person against whom the Protocol on an administrative offense under art 124 Art, does not recognize his guilt, the Protocol on Commission of such an offence, as before, will be considered in court.
Also, in the case of complete admission of guilt by the person in respect of whom the Protocol on Commission of an accident, it can specify this in the Protocol with his own, signifying a personal signature.