In the US, the man burned his house, trying to get rid of opossums

A resident of the United States accidentally burned down her house after lit in the yard of the fire to smoke to get rid of him nadoedala possums.

The incident occurred in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. A local resident has set fire to a pile of leaves in his yard, moisten them with lighter fluid, according to Lancaster Online.

At some point, the fire got out of control and spread to the wooden house of the American in which he lived with his wife and son.

Arrived on-call firefighters failed to extinguish fire, and the house burned down.

The damage is estimated at 50 thousand dollars.

Earlier it was reported that in the United States during a fire killed six children.