In Nikolaev rescued from the burning house 49-the summer man. Private house where he lived with his mother caught fire around midnight. About it reported in a press-service gschs in the Nikolaev area.
“During investigation rescuers found a man under a pile of trash in the room, which turned out to be a source of fire. They carried the victim to fresh air and transferred to the ambulance,” – said the press service of the Ministry.
After the doctors returned the man to consciousness, he refused hospitalization.
Just burned 30 square meters, noted in gschs.
Earlier it was reported that firefighters rescued from fire two odessitok.