A puppy survived after swallowing a 10-centimeter knife

Three-month Staffordshire bull Terrier Maisie from Glasgow managed to survive after he swallowed a 10-inch knife.

The owners of the dog did not see how it happened. Fortunately, Macy was quickly operated on, reports the Huffington Post.

According to the owner of the dog Irene Paisley, at first she did not understand what was happening.

“For no apparent reason Macy suddenly became ill. He was sick, and then from the nose of the dog I drew blood. I didn’t know what to do. It was clear only one thing – we need a doctor,” said the woman.

Paisley took the pet to the veterinary clinic. Doctors gave the dog an x-ray. In the pictures it showed a huge knife, who was in the belly of the puppy.

“It was terrible, I never seen anything like it,” said Paisley.

Doctors immediately made the puppy the surgery and removed from it a dangerous subject.

“He was lucky that he had swallowed the knife handle forward. Otherwise, we hardly have been able to save Maisie,” said the vet.

Currently, Macy is recovering at home.

Earlier it was reported that Doctors veterinary clinics DoveLewis Emergency Animal Hospital in Portland (Oregon) during the operation took out of the stomach of the dog 43 pairs of socks.