As soon as the restrictions will be lifted – bezviz will work again in full force
Currently Ukraine does not meet the criteria to get in a conditional “green list”, which allows citizens to travel to countries of the European Union. This was at the briefing said the Minister of foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmitry Kuleba.
“But even from this prohibition, there are eight exceptions, the eight categories of people who can enter the territory of the European Union, despite the ban,” he said.
EU opens the borders during a pandemic: when you return bezviz for Ukrainians
The Minister listed the categories of citizens who may enter the territory of the EU despite the ban:
- physicians face caring for elderly people;
- persons in need of urgent medical assistance;
- the border guards;
- carriers of goods and other representatives of transport services based on the need (e.g., truckers);
- diplomats, police officers on duty, representatives of international organizations and international military contingents;
- persons who travel by transit;
- persons travelling for tourism or on business issues;
- individuals who go to study.
“In pandemic restrictions are irrelevant to the functioning bezveza between Ukraine and the EU and have no effect on it. As soon as the restrictions will be lifted – bezviz will work again in full force,” – said Kuleba.
Recall that the Ukrainians are already waiting in other countries. Read more about it read in the material “When open borders: Turkey has let the Ukrainians and the EU will have to wait”.
Subscribe to our telegram
Only the most important and interesting