Zelensky arrived in Khmelnitsky: it became known why

Became known the purpose of the two-day visit of the President

The President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky arrived in Khmelnitsky – for two days, on 3 and 4 June, the President will be on a working trip to the region.

This was reported in the Office of the President.

“On 3 June, the head of state will familiarize with the implementation of the project “Big construction”. Also, the President will meet with business representatives of Khmelnytskyi region and will visit the laboratory of microbiological research,” the report said.

On the second day of the working visit, June 4, the President will inspect the ongoing capital repair of the highway M-12.

In addition, a scheduled meeting with Vladimir Zelensky development of tourism.

Earlier, President Vladimir Zelensky after a meeting with the heads of universities signed the decree about creation of Council for development of higher education in Ukraine. He stated that quality education for Ukrainians is our strategic priority.

It was also reported that the Ministry of education is preparing to change the system of financing of higher educational institutions. Innovations will start to run gradually. In 2020, the universities will receive only 80% of the funding that they received in 2019, for the remaining 20% they will have to compete. Read more in the article: “Money will not all: universities in Ukraine will be financed in new ways”.