The competition for the position of head of NSSO carried out for the second time this year
The government is again looking for the head of the National health service of Ukraine – this place was released after the November resignation of Oleg Petrenko, who has not found common language with the new leadership of the Ministry of health.
According to jobs on the website of NCSU, a candidate must meet certain requirements:
- have experience on the positions of the civil service of a category “A” or “B”;
- or he has in the past to hold positions not lower than head of the departments in the local authorities;
- will also have three years of experience in leadership positions in the field of public financial guarantees for health care services;
- it is necessary to have higher education not lower than master’s;
- total work experience at least seven years;
- and fluent in the Ukrainian language, as well as one of the official languages of the Council of Europe, i.e. English or French.
The application deadline is may 25.
The competition for this position has been held for the second time in six months – the first time the search for the head of NCSU announced in January. Then applied eight candidates, three of them made before the interview with the Minister of health: acting head of NCSU Oksana Movchan, Deputy head of NSTU Natalia Riabtseva and Director of the Central regional Department of Dazzleby Andrew Vilna.
However, on 20 may, the head of the Ministry of health Maxim Stepanov said that the winner has not been determined.
Recall, also last year was a competition for the position of head of the National Agency for corruption prevention (NACP), the results of which the Department was headed by Natalia Novak.
And recently the head of SBU Ivan Bakanov presented the new chief of the special operations Center of the SBU “A” (“Alfa”), Sergey Dusica.
More on the resignation of the previous head of the National health service watch the video: