In stores these fruits you can buy at any time, but in season there are those sweet and juicy pears that we waited a whole year. They are useful for the body because:
- Contain large amounts of potassium. This trace element has beneficial effects on the soft tissues: vessels, capillaries, muscles, cells, brain, liver and kidneys.
- Help get rid of depression, because they include unique essential oils capable of relieve stress.
- In pears a lot of folic acid which is important for children, pregnant women and those who are concerned about the problem of hematopoiesis.
- The amount of fructose in pears is much higher than the amount of sucrose, so the sweet autumn fruits are totally safe for diabetics.
- Pears are rich in antioxidants that can boost immunity, relieve inflammation and fight infectious diseases.
- TOP foods that can be eaten at night