Four MPs did not attend a single meeting of the Verkhovna Rada during the 6th session. This is stated in the UNIAN press release of the Committee of voters of Ukraine, which within the framework of the project “Literally” analyzed the visit of deputies of the Parliament during the 6th session.
One of 10 MPs who attended the fewest meetings of the Verkhovna Rada, according to the written registration:
1. Eugene Bakulin (Opposition bloc), which did not attend a single meeting with a 65.
2. Dmitry Dobkin (“Oobleck”), which was also absent from all meetings.
3. Sergey Klyuev (independent) did not attend a single meeting.
4. Alexander Onishchenko (independent) was absent in all meetings.
5. Dmitry Yarosh (independent) attended only 2 meetings.
6. Semen Semenchenko (“Association “Self-help”) attended 3 meetings.
7. Vyacheslav Boguslayev (“the will of the people”) called for 4 meetings.
8. Mikhail Dobkin (“Oobleck”) attended 5 meetings.
9. Konstantin Zhevago (independent) called for 9 meetings.
10. Andriy Biletsky (independent) also attended 9 meetings.
The the CVU noted that information on some of the above MPs is significantly different, according to written and electronic registration. For example, Dmitry Dobkin did not attend a single meeting of the Verkhovna Rada according to the written registration, but according to the electronic attended 42 meetings. The same applies to Semenchenko, which, according to the writing Desk, called for three meetings, and according to e – 22. This discrepancy and Mikhail Dobkin and Zhevago.
“In addition to the writing Desk in the Parliament there is also a mechanism of electronic registration, and often data may not match. However, written registration is decisive. First, it is often possible to observe how the number of deputies to not only vote by proxy card, but register their fellow parliamentarians at the time, as they are not physically present in the room under the dome. Secondly, it is written data, not the electronic registration, according to the Regulations of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, is the basis for calculating payments for MP, so they should be considered in the first place”, – said the head of CVU Alexey Purse.
In General, during the 6th session, which lasted from 7 February to 14 July, held 65 meetings of the Parliament.