In school the Chinese province of Zhejiang, the student accidentally hit in the head with a classmate shuriken. The boy was playing outside and ran a “toy” in the open window of the office where he was involved in 11-year-old Wenwen. Shuriken stuck in the skull girls two centimeters, according to “life” with reference to the Daily Mail.
Extracted star ninja. Photo: Daily Mail
Doctors performed a surgery to remove a “toy” for hours. “This ninja star is made of metal and is definitely not intended for children,” said one of the surgeons.
X-ray, Wenwen. Photo: Daily Mail
The operation was successful, and now the health of a schoolgirl in no danger.
The shuriken is very popular at school the girl. They are sold on Taobao and are classified as toys for children.