Decided to clean the body with a detox diet? The following guidelines will help you to achieve the desired result — to remove toxins from the body and lose weight, says Lisa.
But do not forget that the main purpose of detox is to cleanse the body, weight loss occurs on its own, if you follow all recommendations.
How to follow the detox diet?
1. Definitely every morning on an empty stomach drink one glass of room temperature water with a slice of lemon.
2. From drinks are allowed only water and tea. Eliminate coffee, alcohol.
3. Give up during detox from fatty, spicy foods, and carbohydrate and sugary foods.
4. If your diet lasts 10 days, if the first three days of salt. Then try to pickle food in minimum quantity.
5. Your diet should consist of balanced meals — vegetables, fruits, greens, sprouted wheat, asparagus. Nutritionists do not advise to sit on a mono-diet, which includes a rice or buckwheat, as the body during this time may lose valuable vitamins and minerals.
6. If you’re going to follow the detox diet for longer than 1 week, then every 7 days you can include in the diet of fish, poultry, goat cheese.
7. Eat a serving of fruit is recommended for 20 minutes before main meal.
8. People need to eat every three hours small portions. The last meal should be no later than eight o’clock in the evening.
9. Vegetables recommended to be consumed either raw or steamed or boiled.
10. Half an hour before meals and 30 minutes after a meal to drink a glass of warm water or green tea.
11. To get on the detox diet have in the first phase of the menstrual cycle — 3rd and 5th days will be perfect, as in the second phase the body is fluid retention and the expected effect of the diet may not happen.
12. In the period of the diet you can do yoga or stretching, but not fitness, not to overload the body with heavy physical exertion.