In 2017 the annual payment by 5 may for the Ukrainian veterans, persons having special merits before the Motherland, persons who are covered by the law “On status of war veterans, guarantees of their social protection” and victims of Nazi persecution will grow by 26%. This was announced by the head of the Ministry of social policy Andrey Reva, the press service of the Ministry.
One of the categories listed will receive such amounts.
1. Disabled veterans and former juvenile (which at the time of conclusion not reached 14 years of age), prisoners of concentration camps, ghettos and other places of forced detention, recognized as invalids from General disease, labour mutilation and for other reasons:
- Group I — 3500 UAH;
- Group II — 3100 UAH;
- Group III — 2700 UAH.
2. Participants of military operations and the former minors (which at the time of conclusion of not attained the age of 18) prisoners of concentration camps, ghetto, other places of detention, as well as children who were born in the specified places of forced content of their parents — 1200 UAH.
3. Persons having special merits before the Homeland, — 3500 UAH.
4. The members of the families of victims and wives (husbands) of the died disabled veterans, wives (husbands) of the died participants of operations, participants of war and victims of Nazi prosecutions recognized during lifetime by disabled people from the General disease, labour mutilation and for other reasons that are not entered into marriage a second time, — 600 UAH.
5. War veterans and former prisoners of concentration camps, ghetto, other places of forced content, persons who were violently exported for forced labor, children of guerrillas, underground workers, other participants of fight against the national socialist regime in the rear of the enemy — 500 UAH.