In Chechnya have been mass detentions after an attack “suicide” on a military unit

In Chechnya detained relatives of those killed after attack on military unit No. 3761 Chechens. It is reported by the “Caucasian knot”, as well as confirm sources “Novaya Gazeta”. While in power structures Severo-the Caucasian military district, “Interfax” the fact that the mass arrests have not been confirmed.

However, the publication asked ISA of Minasov and said that around midnight on 24 March in Grozny, was detained by his nephew Minasov Rizvan Ramzanovich 89-th year of birth. In his apartment, where he, his wife and two small children (2.5 years and 11 months), came armed men in the uniform of security forces. With them were people in civilian clothes. They did not introduce themselves, did not show any arrest warrant nor a search warrant. Rizwan of Mingazov was detained without explanation, his phone, computer, and phone his wife was illegally seized.

All of the questions, what caused the arrival of security forces, plainclothes officer in the Chechen language said that “will understand”.

Via communications in law enforcement bodies relatives Minasova found out that Rizwan was taken to the village of Naur, and that his detention might be related to an accident that occurred in the night from 23 to 24 March in military unit No. 3761.

The relatives of Rizvan Minasova plan to make formal statements to the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation Yuri Chaika, Chairman of the RCDS Alexander Bastrykin and the hotline of Department of own safety of the Ministry of internal Affairs of the Russian Federation with the statement for abduction and unlawful imprisonment of their relatives by unidentified Chechen security forces.

As reported, on March 24, media reported that militants with dummy suicide belts attacked a military unit in Regardie in ChechnyaE. Later it was reported that responsibility for attack was assumed by “the Islamic state”.

As a result of collision six of the attackers were killed, also killing six soldiers of Regardie.

Earlier, media reported that the attackers were arrested alive and then killed with a head shot.