It is known that every day loses hundreds of hairs (it is normal if a day falls to 100 hairs), but we absolutely do not notice, as they grow, writes Medotar.
But if the hair growth is slowed or for some reason, accelerated hair loss, it can cause beginning baldness (the scientific name “alopecia”). Hair loss can be partial. Baldness are more prone to, of course, the men, and it starts with the frontal areas and crown. So if you have to detect in the morning on my pillow lost hair, it is an occasion to reflect on the causes of hair loss and begin to take measures to combat this phenomenon.
A simple test for hair loss
To determine what your hair all right, try a simple test for hair loss. Carefully consider your lost hair. If the tip is missing a dark bag no cause for concern yet. If the pouch is available, then follow this experience: don’t wash your hair for three days, and then pull a tuft of hair growing on the crown and temples. If every time after such experience you have in your hand remains more than five hair, this means that you have some disease and need to seek the cause of hair loss.
Causes of hair loss
Causes of hair loss can be very diverse. The main ones are:
1. The lack of immunity. Hair loss in women can be caused by a loss of immunity. This often happens when the body is weakened or when working on “high speed”. So, many women noted the hair loss after childbirth or during breast-feeding. In addition, frequent or more serious respiratory diseases respiratory (infectious) nature can also cause baldness. It may also be the cause of hair loss in men.
Recommendations: this can be dealt with. Ask your doctor which drugs you need to take to restore the immune system. Don’t debilitate yourself diets, better work out. This will help to strengthen the body and get rid of colds. Go every summer to the sea, where the body to harden and get enough vitamin D.
2. Lack of iron in the body. The lack of iron in the female body can occur due to monthly blood loss during “critical days” or abuse of various modern diets. Constant starvation, as a consequence, anemia, drowsiness, weakness – all signs of iron deficiency in the body.
Tip: for recovery and restore functions of the skin of the head needed to fill the balance of iron in the body. You can drink a course of vitamins and eat iron-containing foods. These include: liver, fish, and meat (beef), egg yolk, rye bread, cereals (buckwheat, oats), iron-containing juices (Apple, pomegranate).
3. Reaction to the medication. “One cure – another cripple!” – the national saying says. Many drugs have this effect on the scalp and hair. The most serious of these is the chemotherapy (it is prescribed for treatment of cancer). However, not only such drastic measures lead to baldness in men and women. To such negative consequences result also pills from high blood pressure, certain birth control pills, the part of steroids, antidepressants, diuretics and aspirin, familiar to everybody.
What to do? Once the treatment is completed, hair will be restored (except for cases of severe disease, e.g., cancer). However, it is not required. The part of cancer patients hair fully restored. Stop taking drugs it is impossible, without consulting a doctor.
4. Violations of the hormonal changes, chemotherapy and taking hormones. Cause of hair loss in women can be hormonal disorders. Hair loss affect certain hormones rather, their imbalance. For women, the excess male hormone testosterone can cause named violations. Usually it happens when a girl starts sex life, in the period after pregnancy and childbirth, menopause. In addition, the causes of diseases can be disorders of the endocrine system or diabetes.
Recommendations: visit the endocrinologist, check thyroid, do blood tests for hormones and biochemistry. After consulting doctor you can take medications that not only relieve you from hair loss, but also helps your endocrine system. The course of treatment is usually 2-3 weeks (up to 24 days).
5. Various infectious diseases of the scalp. The hair cause such infectious diseases of the scalp like seborrhea and dermatitis. Causes of dermatitis can be either external pathogens or internal state of the whole organism, for example, allergic reactions.
How to prevent hair loss? Consult your doctor to determine the cause of the occurrence of one or another form of dermatitis. Here, unfortunately, did not help either mask to the scalp and no grass. First you need to cure the disease.
6. Insufficient supply of blood to the hair roots and scalp. An equally important cause of hair loss is insufficient blood flow to the vessels of the head. The reason for this violation may be a General disease (cardiovascular, low back pain), as well as frequent use of caffeinated beverages: coffee, strong tea. Under the influence of the drinks vessels are sharply narrowed. In addition, frequent consumption of alcohol (brandy) also affects the scalp.
What to do? Limit yourself to 1-2 cups of coffee a day. Let all the beverages in your diet will be in moderation. Exercise, “dilute” a sedentary lifestyle in other classes, daily go for a walk, with as much rest.
7. Not enough rich in vitamins and trace elements nutrition. Often the cause of hair loss is the lack of microelements and vitamins, which especially sensitive during the spring of hypervitaminosis (a vitamin deficiency). In addition, frequent use of alcohol and habit of Smoking also burns some vitamins that help the body cope with intoxication.
Tip: take spring vitamin complex after consulting with your physician. And also eat fresh fruits and vegetables. You can Supplement your diet with certain minerals. Remember that a healthy body give a lush shiny hair, beautiful, unbreakable nails.
8. The consequences of stress. Often the hair falls out from the constant stress at work or at home. Is a little nervous, as already there are “first signs”. Of course, if stress were isolated, the recovery will not be forthcoming. But if the stress is moved to the “chronic” form, blood vessels of the scalp much morauta, circulation is markedly weakened and the hair begins to fall out intensively.
Tip: don’t have to go on antidepressants. Enough to drink tea with mint or lemon balm. In General, herbal infusions, calm, relax. You can take a bath with additives of herbs, mint and chamomile. It is advisable to sleep after work because of constant fatigue again, will lead to stress.
9. The influence of the polluted environment and aggressive external factors. On the condition of the hair can affect the ecological situation in the region. Air pollution, elevated levels of background radiation, and various precipitation plus irrational and wrong diet – all of these factors affect the health of not only hair, but also the whole organism.
Recommendations: the best solution would be relocation to a more environmentally friendly area. If this is not possible, then you must support the body with clean foods, avoid stressful situations and chronic diseases so that you can easily tolerated environment.
10. Exposure to high and low temperatures. This problem can occur in adults and in children. Hair loss in children, however, as in adults, can be caused by the neglect of their health. For example, walking without a hat in the cold or in the sun.