The little dog swallowed an expensive diamond earring

Small dog breed Chihuahua hairdresser from the Scottish city of Dundee swallowed earring with diamond worth 500 pounds (about 16.5 thousand hryvnia).

Reported by the Daily Record.

According to the publication, when the client discovered the loss, the Barber searched the whole house but found nothing. Then suspicion fell on the dog.

Later the vet confirmed that expensive jewelry is in the stomach of the animal.

Chihuahua was given an emetic, but it did not return the earring. Over the next two days, the Barber was forced to carefully examine the feces of the pet, in the end, the decoration was found.