How to bake a cake flavored with sour cream and cinnamon and a crunchy topping
Cake recipe for coffee from Aina Garten
the editor of the Food
Want to bake a delicious pie with sour cream with your coffee? Then be sure to pay attention to the recipe from Aina Garten, American presenter and author of cookbooks.
Soft dough with the aroma of cinnamon, crunchy nut topping, and sugar icing – this combination will not leave anyone indifferent.
Cake sour cream coffee
Coffee cake with cinnamon and strategem Photo: Depositphotos
- 1 hour 10 minutes
- 364 kcal per 100 g
For the pie:
- 12 tablespoons (170 g) butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 very large eggs at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 Cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, diced
- 3/4 Cup chopped walnuts or pecans
For the glaze:
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Method of preparation:
- If you don’t have pastry flour, you can substitute it by mixing 2 1/4 cups of regular flour and 1/4 Cup corn starch.
- If the eggs are cold, place them in a bowl of warm water for 5 minutes before crashing.
Earlier, we wrote how to bake a chocolate pie with nuts and caramel. Today.Lifestyle also wrote how to bake a cheese cake and lemon.