Does the current Ukrainian government is European integration, and threatens to do something to our bezveze
“EU – Ukraine: how to prevent imitation of transformations and achieve more” was the theme of a new online discussion of the Kiev security forum, the event will be held may 29 at 15:00.
- Does the current Ukrainian government is European integration?
- Whether the threat to our visa-free regime and economic cooperation with the EU?
- How to achieve in the framework of the EU Association better results for our citizens, businesses and country?
- Who is today the most active friends of Ukraine in Brussels?
- As we together with the EU to counter Russian aggression?
These and other questions are the focus of a Frank conversation with the participation of leading European politicians that shape the agenda of the EU regarding Ukraine.
Participants of the discussion:
- Catherine Maternova, Deputy General Director of the General Directorate of the European Commission on issues of neighbourhood and enlargement negotiations of the EU, acting head of Group of support of Ukraine;
- Viola von Cramon-Taubadel, German politician, member of the political party, “Alliance 90/the greens”, the Vice-President of the European Parliament delegation in the parliamentary Committee of the Association Ukraine-EU;
- Petras, Austrevicius, Lithuanian politician and diplomat, Vice-President of the European Parliament delegation in the parliamentary Committee of the Association Ukraine-EU;
- Michael Haller, a German politician, member of the Christian democratic party of Germany and the European people’s party, member of European Parliament, Rapporteur for Ukraine;
- Ostap Semerak, Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in 2014, Minister of ecology of Ukraine in the 2016-19 years, former co-Chairman of the parliamentary Committee of the Association Ukraine-EU;
- Arseniy Yatseniuk, Chairman of the Kyiv security forum, the Prime Minister of Ukraine in the years 2014-16 will be presented;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of Ukraine in 2014, member of the Supervisory Board of the Foundation “Open Ukraine”.
The broadcast will take place on Friday, 29 may at 15:00:
Kyiv security forum is the leading international forum of Ukraine to discuss problems of peace and security. Founded in 2007.