British sexologist Tracey Cox in a column for the Daily Mail lists what scares or repels women.
As Tracy writes, men assume that there is a long list of what they are doing wrong in bed with women. Mainly because female sexuality is more complex. But this we can say, medical fact does not mean that a woman also does not commit the common mistakes during sexual intercourse.
- Scientists have discovered how the human person to define sexual proclivities
Here are ten things that often women are doing, which can lead to lower quality relationships:
- Offer to watch porn, and then blame him for his reaction to what is happening.
- Noisy, especially when others can hear.
- To go to the bathroom before sex, then not bringing myself up.
- Lean back and stand idly by.
- Scratching the back.
- Try to try something new without discussing it in advance.
- Too worry about the form of his body.
- The abuse of missionary position.
- To regulate his orgasm.
- To have sex, as if doing a favor.
Try to fix these errors and your sexual relationship with your partner will become stronger and longer.