Pumpkin is a vegetable diet, which is rich in chemical composition and is widely used in folk medicine. But, despite the fact that bitter melon is good for most people, there are contraindications for its use.
- Pumpkin increases the potency, and its seeds to treat prostatitis
- The pumpkin should not have people with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- This vegetable has alkalizing properties and inhibits an acidic environment, which is dangerous for those who suffer from gastritis with low acidity;
- Pumpkin refers to foods with a high glycemic index and can cause sudden spikes in blood sugar levels. Therefore, it is contraindicated in people with a severe form of diabetes;
- Experts do not recommend to use pumpkin in intestinal colic and allergies;
- Pumpkin seeds also should not get involved. They contain large amounts of salicylic acid, which can worsen gastritis and lead to the destruction of tooth enamel. After their use, physicians are advised to rinse your mouth with water. In addition, sunflower seeds are high in calories which leads to weight gain.
- As in the Kiev zoo gone are the days of pumpkin