President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed a number of decrees on conferring the title that Independence Day was made in the rank of General (or equivalent) 12. The relevant decrees published a press-service of the President on the official website:
- the rank the General-the major of justice was received by the Colonel of justice Oleg Senyuk – the military Prosecutor of the Western region of Ukraine, acting military Prosecutor of the forces of the antiterrorist operation;
- the title of Lieutenant General was awarded to General-major Leonid Yevdochenko – Chairman of the State service for special communication and information protection of Ukraine;
- the military rank of Colonel-General received the General-the Lieutenant Igor Kolesnik – first Deputy chief of the General staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- the title of Lieutenant General was awarded to major General Andriy Hryshchenko, the commander of troops of expeditious command “South” of Land forces of Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- the title of Lieutenant-General was received by the major-General Vyacheslav Shamko – chief of staff – first Deputy commander of Air forces of Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- the rank of major General was awarded to Colonel Anatoly Bargilevich – head of the operational Directorate – Deputy chief of staff of the Land forces Command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- the rank of major-General received Colonel Valery Zaluzhny – chief of staff – first Deputy commander of troops of expeditious command “West” of the Land forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- the rank of major-General was received by the Colonel Igor Palagnyuk – chief of staff – first Deputy commander of troops of expeditious command “East” of the Land forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- the rank of rear Admiral was received by the captain of 1 rank Neiipp Alexey Leonidovich – the Deputy commander Voyenno-Naval forces of Armed forces of Ukraine for combat training – chief of combat training Department of the Command of the Naval Forces of Armed forces of Ukraine.
In addition, the special rank the General-the Lieutenant of service of civil protection has the General-the major of service of civil protection Nikolay Chechetkina – Chairman of the State service of Ukraine for emergency situations.
Special rank the General-the major of service of civil protection assigned to the Colonel of service of civil protection Alexander Shcherbachenko – the Director of the Department for emergency prevention apparatus of the SSES.
First Deputy head of the Main Department for combating corruption and organized crime of security Service of Ukraine Vasily Pisny in the order of re-certification received the rank of Lieutenant-General before he was a Lieutenant-General of militia.
Commander of the National guard Lieutenant-General Yuri Alleru became a Colonel-General.
First Deputy head of the National police Vyacheslav Abroskin promoted to the rank of General of the police of the second rank, and the head of the Department of homeland security and the National police of Ukraine Yevhen Koval promoted to the rank of a police General of the third rank.
First Deputy head of the SBU Paul damkina became a Lieutenant General, a rank the General-the major has received:
- the head of the Department of weapons and equipment gpsu Sergei Bukaemskii;
- the head of Department of fight against cross-border crime gpsu Peter Rat;
- the Director of the Department of uasbgs staff Sergei Serdyuk;
- head of UAS in Rivne region Vasily Bedrij;
- the chief of USBU in the Kharkov region Andrey Khanin;
- the head of Department of internal security of SBU Alexander SAPP.
The people’s Deputy, General-Lieutenant of militia Nikolay Palamarchuk received a special rank of police General of the first rank in retirement. He worked in the Ministry of internal Affairs from 1982 to 2005.
Also, the Prosecutor of the Nikolaev area Taras Dunas and the Prosecutor of Odessa region Oleg Zhuchenko received a class rank the state adviser of justice 3 classes, which corresponds to the General’s rank.