In the list of objects of state ownership in the fishing industry to be privatized in the years 2015-2017 included 15 public companies, of which two have already been transferred for privatization, nine are in the process of training, and the questions to four more companies are awaiting consideration.
Just under Gosrybagentstvo is 35 state-owned enterprises. State of them will be only strategically important enterprises – four academic institutions, sea ports and removepeerinfolistener plants.
As of the end of July 2017, the state property Fund of Ukraine (SPF) transferred:
- SE “Center of aquaculture” (Kiev region, Borodyansky R-n, with. Flashers)
- GP “Regional pilot experimental complex”/”OF” (Odessa region., Belyaevsky R-n, with. Palievaya).
- SE “Center of aquaculture” has a own land, ponds and technical facilities, a GP OF direct access to water and land, subject to the modernization both companies have a high potential for entrepreneurial activity in the field of aquaculture.
Also Gosrybagentstvo initiated the privatization of SOE “Scientific selection-genetic center of fish culture”, Chervonooskolske state production agricultural-piscicultural enterprise, Ukrainian state Institute for designing of enterprises of fisheries and industry “Ukrrybproekt”.
- The privatization of “President Hotel” broke
Preparations for the privatization of six state-owned facilities:
- GP “Pilot mullets fish hatchery”
- GP “Dniester fish hatchery”
- GP “Akvaresurs”
- GP “Nikolaev sea Agency”
- SE “Service”
- OOO “Fisheries forwarding center.”
We will remind, earlier Prime Minister Vladimir Groisman said that in Ukraine’s outdated legislative framework for privatization. “We need many objects which privatizations aren’t subject, to exclude from the list. You need to get enough good quality work of the state property Fund. And most importantly – to develop regulations to privatization were competitive,” – said Groisman.