Today, July 31, the national Bank of Ukraine (NBU) has established such rates of major foreign currencies against the hryvnia:
1 US dollar or 25.91 UAH;
1 Euro for the 30.39 UAH;
10 Russian rubles – UAH 4,35.
Thus, the dollar exchange rate, compared with values Friday, July 28, rose by a penny.
The Euro rose by 11 kopecks. More of 30.3 hryvnia, the Euro was worth only at the end of February-beginning of March 2015, when he was an historical record of the course (31,41 UAH/EUR).
The Russian rouble practically has not changed.
On Friday, July 28, dollar on the interbank foreign exchange market rose by a penny in the purchase and were almost unchanged in the sale; the auction ended with quotes of 25.91 – 25,93 UAH/USD. Euro on the interbank market yesterday traded at 30,35 – 30,37 UAH. Today’s auction has not started yet.
- Euro gone wild: the causes and prognosis
- Ukrainians actively selling dollars: why it happened and what’s next
Under the baseline scenario, Ukraine’s first three-year Budget resolution, in 2017, the average annual hryvnia exchange rate is projected at 27.8 million UAH/USD., in 2018 on the $ 29.3 UAH/USD., in 2019 – 30.5 UAH/USD. and in 2020 – 31 UAH/USD.
The experts at the end of the year give different predictions: in the Razumkov Centre promise a course in the area of 27 hryvnia in the second half, and Concorde Capital assume that at the end of this year the dollar will cost 28,5 hryvnia.
- For 2015, the hryvnia depreciated by halffor 2016 devalued by 12.9%, and for the first half of 2017 strengthened against the dollar by 4%;
- According to the “big Mac index”, the dollar in Ukraine has to cost a little more than 8 UAH;
- The historical maximum the official rate of the dollar – 30.01 UAH/USD. – was made in Feb 2015.