At the auction were sold 26400 tons of diesel fuel
The company “Ukrgasdobycha” (NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine”) sold an annual volume of diesel fuel production Shebelynka gas processing plant (Kharkiv region) with the award of 40.92 USD./t to the quoted prices of fuel in the ports of Northwest Europe (CIF NEW/Basis ARA and FOB Rotterdam). This is evidenced by the results of the auction on the “Ukrainian energy exchange”, reports “RBC-Ukraine”.
At the auction were sold 26400 tons of diesel fuel. The deadline for the shipment of fuel from October 2020 to September 2021.
Compared to award contracts 2019-2020 the price of diesel fuel production Shebelynka gas processing plant (Kharkiv region) increased by 34% (10.5 USD/t).
“This result helped ensure stable operation in the past year, the increase in the number of end-customers (gas station) and a decrease in the number of wholesale traders”, – said the Director for commercial issues of the company Sergey Fedorenko in the comments of the relevant publication Encorr.
We will remind, the Shebelynka gas processing plant produces about 10% of diesel fuel in Ukraine. The remaining 90% produces the Kremenchug refinery “Ukrtatnafta”. The plant in 2020 implements diesel fuel prices in the region Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp plus a bonus $ 30./T.