State statistics service has calculated how prices have changed in may
Consumer inflation in Ukraine in may 2020 annually – compared to may 2019 amounted to 1.7%, slowing from 2.1% in April. This was told in the State statistics service of Ukraine.
Compared with the previous month, consumer prices in may rose 0.3%, and YTD – by 1.8%.
According to the state statistics service, the largest price increase in may in annual terms, is fixed at:
- fruit – 34,8%;
- water supply services – 25,1%;
- the sewer – 21,4%;
- education services – 13.5 per cent;
- alcoholic beverages and tobacco products – by 11.6%.
- The greatest decrease in prices in may recorded at:
- natural gas – 53.5 per cent;
- the fuel and oil, 28.2 per cent;
- vegetables with 21.3%;
- hot water and heating – 13.2%;
- shoes – for 4.8%.