The Parliament is ready to defend the interests of investors in Ukraine
After a series of business initiatives, which brings to its power supply, the Parliament approved a decree on the establishment of a Temporary special Committee (FAC) of the Verkhovna Rada on issues of protection of investors ‘ rights (No. 2601). For this decision voted 319 deputies out of 371 registered in the session hall.
The regulation provides to create a FAC and establish that it is created on the rights of the main Committee for the protection of investors ‘ rights.
The purpose of the Temporary special Commission are:
- prepare and submit to the Parliament legislative initiatives on protection of the rights of investors;
- ensuring equal protection of rights, interests and property of subjects of investment activities irrespective of forms of ownership;
- effective investment in the Ukrainian economy;
- the development of international economic cooperation and integration;
- determination of priority directions of improvement of legislation on creation of conditions for investment activity;
- the protection of investors ‘ rights (business);
- the implementation of a parliamentary cooperation with business associations and relevant institutions to facilitate the creation of smooth environment for attracting investment.