Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs Vadym Prystayko dismissed. The corresponding order No. 663 issued by the Cabinet.
It is noted that the dismissal Pristayko from the post of Deputy foreign Minister of Ukraine is connected with transition to other work.
Vadim pristayko was born in 1970, in 2000-2001 – Consul of the Consulate General of Ukraine in Sydney (Australia).
- 2001-2002 – chief consultant of the Main Directorate for foreign policy of the presidential administration of Ukraine.
- 2002-2006 – Advisor for political Affairs, chargé d’affaires (2003-2004, 2005-2006) for Ukraine in Canada.
- 2007-2009 – Deputy Director, Department of NATO.
- 2009-2012 – Minister Counsellor, Deputy head of mission of the Embassy of Ukraine in the United States.
- 2012-2014 – the Ambassador of Ukraine in Canada.
- 2014-2017 – the Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of Ukraine – chief of staff.
- In 2017 became the first Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
As you know, on 7 July, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has appointed Klimkin, Deputy head of Mission of Ukraine to NATO.
We will remind, on August 31 the Cabinet of Ministers dismissed the head of the State Agency of fisheries Yarema, who has written the application at own will.
August 9 was dismissed from the post of head of “Ukrzaliznytsya” Wojciech Balczun and in his place was appointed acting head of the enterprise, the Deputy Minister of infrastructure Evgeny Kravtsov.