Basic aspects of food
One serving meals — 125-150 g or 5 tbsp you can Have it all and at any time of the day. The number of meals per day to five, allowed six, with an interval of three hours. Sweets, cakes, fizzy drinks and sugar is better to exclude. Diet is 7-30 days (depending on how many pounds you want to lose).
The effect of diet on the body
It is believed that on this diet only for one week, you can lose 5-8 kg. a Significant weight loss should occur due to the reduction of servings of food, because often the cause of excess weight — distended stomach. Because of this, many people eats, the stomach is more stretched, and the portions will again need to increase. A sharp reduction will lead not only to weight loss but will also establish a complete digestion — due to the fact that the gastrointestinal tract will be given rest and he will be able to establish proper functioning.
- Scientists have discovered an incredible way to increase the result of any diet at times
And now, in order
To lose weight on this diet is possible, and quite significantly. It dramatically reduces the amount eaten on the day a person needs about 1-1,5 kg of food while on this diet it will be in 2-2,5 times less.
But! First, the weight loss will give only short-term effects: in diet people weight gain, though in amount of 95-99% of the previous weight. And lose he did, most likely not due to fat reduction — in a significant lack of calories and necessary nutrients the body will begin to produce energy, at a rate of their muscles. So the body began to break down the fat cells require more time and other conditions. Expected weight gain when exiting from a hungry or half-starved diet is that the body will have time to incorporate energy-saving features and will give a signal to store fat for future use. In nutrition this process is called “effect yo-yo”.
Secondly, reducing weight, a person can buy a: impaired metabolism and impaired digestion, decreased motility of the intestine due to the lack of fiber, delays the appearance of the chair and stagnation in the gallbladder.
In addition, long-term adherence to this diet the diet is inadequate and unbalanced in nutrients, minerals, vitamins, which threatens to deficiency conditions.
For example, the absorption of iron from meat products is difficult without the presence of vitamin C. And it enough we can get in case of simultaneous consumption of one serving (about 200 g) vegetables.
Without vegetables it is impossible and splitting the chitin shells from cereal. Accordingly, porridge without vegetable salads will not give us the entire spectrum of nutrients and vitamins. And how to ensure the daily norm of vegetables and fruit, if a day you need about 3-4 servings 200 grams — which is much more than the daily “dose” of all the products together?
Another consequence of hungry and half-starved diet to stay full longer and not to exceed the number of calories and the serving size (5 tablespoons), a person can lean on protein foods. Bias toward protein can adversely affect the liver and kidneys, as they will increase the load on the output of nitrogenous breakdown products of proteins. As a result, the person may notice the deterioration of the skin, fatigue, poor sleep and increased inflammatory reactions.
When choosing for satiety large amounts of fat and carbohydrates without sufficient amount of fiber we get the dysfunction of the gallbladder and pancreas. Well, if people decide to focus on the fruit (in fruit and lots of fiber), it risks provoking weight gain during the “seats” on the diet. Even healthy carbohydrates (particularly sucrose and fructose), eaten after 15:00 hours, “turn off” the production of the night of hormones such as growth hormone and melatonin, by which the body breaks down fat cells by night, thereby normalizing the weight.
Thirdly, because of the constant feeling of hunger the body will be in a sufficient amount to produce hormones of joy and pleasure — leptin, serotonin and dopamine, which will significantly worsen the quality of life, until the development of human depression.
Well, if you adapt this diet, it can be used as a fasting day 1-2 times a week, that will be even useful for our health and will not bring harm to the body due to an imbalance of nutrients. These fasting days will serve as an excellent catalyst for the metabolism and give a rest to our digestive organs. As a result, the weight loss will be rapid due to the withdrawal of excess fluid and the mobilization of adipose tissue.
And what to do
To diet benefits, it must make the following adjustments.
1. A portion of the increase to 200-300 g (7-8 tablespoons), number of doses — no more than 6-7.
2. Water should be drunk between meals, not less than 1.5 liters per day. But from caffeinated beverages these days it is better to refuse: welcome herbal teas.
3. Foods for fasting days — all based on your taste preferences and health status. Possible yoghurt, buckwheat, vegetables etc. For fast and safe weight loss you can use the fasting days on the principle of protein-carbohydrate alternation: three meals a day consist of easily digestible protein (yogurt, kefir, fish, egg protein) and three from lymph carbohydrate foods (kiwi, sour berries, grapefruit, pineapple).
4. On other days, eating is as usual. Of course, avoiding the extremely harmful products in the form of sausage products, refined fats, refined white sugar, industrial bakery and confectionery. Smaller meals 4-5 times a day is welcome: it will help to normalize and maintain weight.
5. Assistants we will serve: the elimination of carbohydrate food in the second half of the day (porridge, fruit, berries, dried fruits, and starchy vegetables); early Breakfast (8 hours) — it normalizes the gall bladder, and “runs” your metabolism; light dinner (for example, digestible protein and/or steamed vegetables) not later than three hours before bedtime: this will give us a feeling of satiety and the basis for the synthesis of hormones recovery at night.
Increasing the portion
up to seven spoons, sit
on diet can one
twice a week