72nd session of the UN General Assembly will open on September 12, and September 20, will address the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
So, according to the presidential decree published on the presidential website, a list of members of the Ukrainian delegation.
- Volodymyr Yelchenko permanent representative of Ukraine to the UN, Deputy head of delegation;
- Volodymyr Vasylenko, Professor of National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”, Deputy member of the delegation;
- Oleg Gerasimenko, head of the Working group on ensuring Ukraine’s membership in the UN Security Council in 2016-2017, the Deputy member of the delegation;
- Hanna hopko is the Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on foreign Affairs;
- Mustafa Dzhemilev Commissioner of the President of Ukraine on Affairs of the Crimean Tatar people, MP of Ukraine;
- Sergiy Kyslytsya – Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Yuri Onishchenko – head of Department of strategic planning and operational support of the presidential Administration of Ukraine, the first assistant to the President, Deputy member of the delegation;
- Andrew the Righteous – acting Director, Department of international organizations Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Deputy member of the delegation;
- Sergiy Shutenko – Director of Department for international security Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Deputy member of the delegation;
It is noted that will lead Ukraine to the UN, Minister of foreign Affairs Pavlo Klimkin. Also he is allowed to seek to ensure the work of the delegation, advisers, experts and technical workers.
As told to Poroshenko, nAmeren to present the idea of introduction of peacekeepers in Donbass at the session of the UN General Assembly in new York.