The National Agency for prevention of corruption (NACP) introduced the concept of anti-corruption strategy for 2018-2020. This is stated in the press service of the NACP.
The draft principles of state anticorruption policy in Ukraine – anti-corruption strategy for 2018 to 2020, and a roadmap for the development of the strategy presented in the NACP during the meeting of the interdepartmental working group with participation of international partners, the report said.
- The anti-corruption Bureau took NACP
According to the report, the priorities of the anticorruption strategy include, among others:
- assessment of the level of corruption;
- analysis of the results of the previous strategy;
- the completion of the formation of anti-corruption bodies;
- improvement of legislative initiative;
- prevention of corruption at all levels of government and in the private sector.
- The Declaration Avakov found violations