Scientists have recently discovered what our ancestors knew many centuries ago. For example, that the rind of the fruit and onion and garlic husk of nutrients contain more than what is hiding underneath, according sobesednik.ru.
- Folk remedies to increase hemoglobin in the blood
What do the doctors say about garlic:
- “A cure for old age” referred to all parts of garlic the ancient Persian doctor Avicenna.
- Best antihistamine product (able to cure different forms of allergies) considered the garlic husk famous doctor Robert Atkins.
- Anti-cancer properties of garlic husk (like cloves), namely: the ability to inhibition of the synthesis of carcinogenic nitrosamines organic compounds – identified researchers at the University of Pennsylvania (USA).
So what’s the use of garlic husk:
The bioflavonoid quercetin. In the husk of garlic, a lot of biologically active substances, which gives a strong anti-aging effect. The content of quercetin fresh garlic husk enters into the five of leaders (after buckwheat). Quercetin belongs to a small group of vitamin P (also includes rutin and hesperidin), promoting cell renewal, enhancing the regenerative capabilities of the tissues and protects the human body from toxins.
- Cleansing and protection from disease
The pectin. Its high concentration in the broth of garlic husk can lower so-called bad cholesterol in the blood and rids the body of radioactive substances and salts of heavy metals. Also, pectin helps to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes and diseases of the cardiovascular system, stabilizes the metabolism, promotes the synthesis of vitamins, beneficial effects on the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract.
The tincture and the decoction of the husk of the garlic used as an anesthetic. And of course, this medicinal drink is perfect for boosting immunity during seasonal epidemics of viral and bacterial infections.
- Antifungal agent
Antifungal effect of aqueous extract of garlic peel is used to treat dandruff and candidiasis.
Treatment with garlic husk is contraindicated: