For the first half of 2017, the Ukrainian courts sentenced to imprisonment for corruption offences 121 persons, 33 – to restriction of freedom, and 265 was awarded a penalty. About it reports “UKRINFORM” with reference to the statistics of the Supreme Court.
For six months, the courts received 4 444 criminal cases about corruption crimes and administrative offenses related to corruption. During this time, the courts had to consider 2 063 business.
The proceedings were brought 1 373 inhabitants:
- 469 for corruption crimes;
- 903 – adminproperties related to corruption.
- The head of Samsung faces 12 years in prison for corruption
As a result, Ukrainian courts condemned most of the employees of national police and the Ministry of interior 58, and also:
- military personnel 44 people
- 29 employees of the state border service
- one of the SBU worker
- 19 village, town and city heads
- 32 officials of local self-government.
At the same time, has not been convicted of any one judge, as well as employees of the National anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and the National Agency for corruption prevention (NACP).
Recall that NACP will arrange a massive verification of e-declarations of officials will be checked Declaration of 220 officials.