Red wine can accompany a sumptuous dinner or to brighten up a dull evening after a hard day.
1. Modern studies show that regular consumption of wine in reasonable doses is good for health. This is another variety of the most useful, writes 03info.com.
2. Effect of red wine on the cardiovascular system.
It is scientifically proven that people who drink at lunch a glass of beer, many times reduce the chance of myocardial infarction, heart failure and related diseases. This is primarily due to the content of a number of substances: flavonoids, quercetin and resveratrol. Their concentration in red wine can be different depending on production technology and grape varieties. It is important that the wine got not only the flesh of the berries contain malic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, nitrogenous compounds and pectin, but the rind with seeds that are rich in polyphenols, minerals and tannins.
3. Resveratrol is an antioxidant and a reverse mutator.
In addition to its relaxing and calming effect, red wine affects the body as a weak diet, reduces the rate of aging and increases life expectancy. Primarily this is due to the content in red wine resveratrol.
Resveratrol is an active substance which:
- lowers cholesterol,
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- acts as antioxidant and reverse mutator,
- has anti-inflammatory action,
- prevents the formation of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes,
- slows the development of cancer and inhibits tumor development and progression of cancer cells.
Resveratrol is abundantly found in the skins of dark grape varieties and blueberries.
In addition, resveratrol in combination with alcohol contained in wine acid deadly to many pathogens, e.g. Salmonella, while the normal functioning of the intestinal flora is not disturbed.
4. Resveratrol protects eyes from age-related diseases.
British ophthalmic surgeons, say that resveratrol slows age-related weakening of the eye muscles, which usually leads to vision problems. Also, this component is intended to prevent angiogenesis – the formation of new blood vessels in the eye. It will protect against macular degeneration of the retina. This disease is often found in people sixty years and older. We can say that red wine is a good remedy for diabetic retinopathy. The disease doctors call common causes of blindness and visual impairment.
Thanks to the ethanol content of wine, strengthens the immune system, increases the efficiency of vaccination, established recently, scientists from Medical school at the University of California.
The flavonoids contained in red wine, strawberries and chocolate, able to regulate the blood sugar levels and thus prevent the formation of diabetes.
7. In accordance with the results of several studies, regular consumption of 150 ml of dry red wine can prevent heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, helps maintain muscle tone, slows the aging process of cells in the human body, regulates blood sugar, reduces the risk of blood clots and the development of dementia.
8. Red wine contains polyphenols, flavonoids and tannins which make the drink has the ability to rejuvenate the body and withdraw the free radicals. Antioxidant ability of red wine up to 20 times higher than that of vitamin E. No other drink can boast the same effect.
Contained in red wine substance piceatannol prevents the formation of new fat cells, that is, helps maintain a healthy weight, according to a recent study by American scientists from Purdue University. In addition, piceatannol protects the body from diseases of the cardiovascular system, cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.
10. Health will only be useful a vintage wine that is good webradio. Learn about quality wine possible, examined on the bottle label:
- the more information it can about the manufacturer, class, and origin, the quality of the wine, most likely, above;
- have a good wine label design simply, use no more than three colors;
- the presence of medals can also indicate the quality.
11. A glass of red wine contains: 0,11 g protein, 0.3 g of fructose, 190 mg potassium, 6 mg sodium, 12 mg calcium, 0,69 mg of iron and zinc, copper and selenium.
12. So you can not deny myself the pleasure of enjoying a glass of red wine is not only pleasant but also useful.
However, when drinking wine or any other alcoholic beverage, you need to remember that its use ends where it begins excessive: doctors recommend drinking no more than two glasses per day for men and one glass for the fair sex for regular consumption and to be limited to respectively five and three drinks during the evening or holiday.
It should be borne in mind that red wine contains ethanol (16 g per 150 ml – one glass), which relates to poisons and drugs, a consequence of its excessive consumption is poisoning and addiction, which can lead to severe alcoholism.