The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has increased the payment in 2017 of a single monetary help to veterans of the Second world war, disabled war veterans and victims of Nazi persecution in average by 26%.
Reportedly, the decision was taken at a government meeting today, April 5, in Kiev.
The Minister of social policy of Ukraine Andriy Reva at the meeting called the benefits of veterans, disabled veterans and others affected:
- war invalids of the 1st group will be paid 3.5 thousand UAH;
- war invalids of the 2nd group and 2.7 thousand UAH;
- war invalids of the 3rd group and 2.7 thousand UAH;
- combatants – 1.2 thousand UAH;
- victims of Nazi persecution – 600 UAH;
- prisoners of concentration camps – UAH 500.
Recall that in Kharkiv oblast, the veterans of the fighting in the Donbass will add money for the purchase of housing.