To thermal burn at any time, especially when a long time at the stove.
The website medic.ua offers seven simple tips on how to provide first aid to yourself cope with the pain, avoid blisters and other unpleasant consequences from mild personal injury.
1. Put the burnt spot under cold water for 10-15 minutes. Water will reduce the temperature, and the effects of the burn after rapid cooling will not be visible, that is, in his place will have no blister or scar.
2. Thoroughly wash the burn with soap and water. This will help avoid infection in the wound.
3. Tape the burn with a bandage, or the wound will be a long time to heal.
4. Apply to a special burn ointment, for example, aloe Vera or panthenol. These funds will accelerate the regeneration of tissues and, consequently, the healing process.
5. Cover the burn breathable vintovoi a bandage and change it once a day. This will protect the wound from infection and further trauma.
6. In cases of severe pain, take painkillers, for example paracetamol or ibuprofen. These funds will relieve the pain and will have a light anti-inflammatory effect.
7. If the pain persists during the day or on the burn has a blister, contact your doctor. Perhaps the wound became infected, so it is likely that the doctor will prescribe an antibiotic. In addition, in the opened blister can occur suppuration, therefore, doctor will recommend to remove it and disinfect the burn.