In Kiev, awarded the winners of the competition “Car of year in Ukraine to 2017”. In choosing the best cars of the year participated by a jury of 25 leading Ukrainian automotive journalists and car enthusiasts, which this time was 66 thousand, reports “Ukrautoprom”.
The winner of the best passenger car in 2017 was the updated Renault Megane.
The title of the crossover of the year went to the car Kia Sportage, which last year was a bestseller in the Ukrainian market of new passenger cars.
In other categories won:
- Economy class: Smart fortwo
- Compact/middle class: Toyota Corolla
- Business and class: the Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Coupe/convertible: Ford Mustang
- Electric cars and hybrids: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Small crossover: Renault Captur
- Compact crossover SUV: Volkswagen Tiguan
- Midsize crossover: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Full-size crossover: Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class
- Pickup: Mitsubishi L200
- Quality/price: Hyundai Elantra
- Design: Lexus RX