Physical persons-entrepreneurs can apply for social assistance on children online, or send documents by mail
The government promised help for children physical persons-entrepreneurs (FLP – Russ., FOP – Ukr.) can apply online by completing an electronic form on the official website of the Ministry of social policy, or by using the portal “Da”. This was told in the press service of the Ministry.
The Ministry stressed that the service is free.
To seek help can PE the first and second groups of single tax payers who have chosen a simplified taxation system.
Mandatory condition for receiving assistance – the payment of a single social contribution (ERU) for the 2019 year or all months of 2019 after the state registration of FLP.
To get help, you need to provide the following documents:
- statement indicating personal data of the applicant, data on children and data for transfer of funds;
- a scanned copy of the birth certificate of the child (children);
- a scanned copy of the certificate from the Pension Fund of Ukraine on payment of single social contribution (ERU);
- a scanned copy of the document certifying the residence on the territory of Ukraine;
- a copy of the district administration, Executive Committee, district or rural Council, the rural Council of the United communities or the court for guardianship.
The Ministry also notes that entrepreneurs may fill out the electronic form in the application “Da” or on the official website of the Ministry.
Documents can be printed and mailed to the local Department of social protection.
Next you should wait for a response with result in the applicant specified email address, which they promise to send within three days.
Recall website “Today” wrote that the government has allocated funds in the amount of UAH 1.6 billion from the Fund to combat acute respiratory disease COVID-19 to assist children with physical persons-entrepreneurs, which belong to the first and second groups of payers of the single contribution.
Cash assistance will be given during the quarantine and 30 days after its completion.
And the government has developed a program of soft loans for business – “New money”.