Carrot is one of the most useful vegetables that has a lot of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Its beneficial properties knowingly underestimated. For example, the vitamin a contained in carrots can improve eyesight without any medicines and treatments, as well as have a positive effect on skin and mucous membranes of the body, so they become elastic and strong.
- What foods lose their valuable properties if they are wrong there are
So, who more than others recommend to lean on carrots and what “popular” diseases helps carrots:
- Cores, because the carrot at the expense of fibre in its composition is an excellent cleaner of blood vessels from excess cholesterol. If you eat a raw carrot every day, then people will provide a powerful defense against atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
- All women doctors suggest to eat carrots in any form, calling it a good tool for cancer prevention. It’s all about the vitamin A that carrots more than other products. The most common type of cancer in women is breast cancer, now in medical statistics indicate that this disease in 40% of cases more common in women, the body of which was a serious deficiency of vitamin A.
- Men also does not hurt to lean on fresh carrots, because it substances capable of accelerating the motility of sperm and thereby affect reproductive function. Moreover, doctors say that thanks to the carrot in men is reduced, the level of the sperm, which initially carry abnormal genes.
- To chew fresh carrots useful for people diagnosed with diseases of the gums and teeth. This vegetable strengthens tooth enamel, cleans the mouth from parasites, prevents bleeding gums and so on. In fact, so doctors recommend to eat raw carrots and kids and adults alike.
- Absent-minded and inattentive people will be very useful to — to lay to the carrots. It contains substances that benefit the brain. As a result of its regular use in humans will not have problems with memory, concentration and so on.
It is advisable to eat carrot in raw form, as in the thermal processing of the nutrients to evaporate.