First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv announced priorities, which are laid in the state budget of Ukraine for the year 2018. He said this at the conciliatory Council of leaders of fractions and chairmen of committees of the Verkhovna Rada.
First Deputy Prime Minister said: “We put the emphasis:
- improvement of defense capability;
- the development of the VPK (the military-industrial complex – Ed.);
- the increase of social standards;
- the continuation of decentralization.
- strengthening local budgets;
- stimulate industry;
- innovative development of production and exports.
- The budget for 2018 will allow you to rearm APU – Poltorak
Kubiv also said that the draft budget will be submitted to the Parliament on time. Recall, the Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman informed also said that the Cabinet of Ministers of September 15 to submit to the Verkhovna Rada a draft law on the state budget of Ukraine for the year 2018.