The TOP 12 foods that you can eat all you want, without gaining weight

To eat tasty food want, to recover from food nobody wants. But this does not mean that you need to close the mouth of the castle and refuse to eat for the sake of the figure.

The main thing to choose the right foods that can be eaten in unlimited quantities without worrying about your weight. Also, if you want to eat, but no time or desire for cooking a full meal, these foods will be very useful to transmit “MSCI”.


However, here we have in mind is not one that can be cooked in a microwave oven or one that we buy in the movie. In this case we are talking about popcorn prepared with hot air (in the oven or in a special apparatus for cooking popcorn).

In one Cup of this popcorn contains only 31 calories. It can be sprinkled with a little salt, and eaten by the handful.


You can forget about tasteless greens! Arugula salad with garnish! In addition to it you will need Parmesan cheese, olive oil and salt. Two cups of arugula contain just 10 calories, so it is possible, for example, feel free to replace the bread.


It can be called a universal product for a snack. Just 85 calories per Cup. Blueberries are rich in vitamins and minerals and it can be safely added to yogurt, or mix in a blender with bananas, adding a little lemon juice and leave in the freezer. The result is a tasty and healthy ice cream.


These beans can be sold both fresh and frozen, in a purified form and with “shell”. They should try and make a part of your diet. Cup Edam contains 130 calories.

Beans can be used as a spicy addition to dishes, and as a self-starter. But the real delicacy happens if you just serve them steamed and then add a little sea salt.


It is 95% water, the remaining 5% is fibre. Two stalks of this vegetable contain only 13 calories and about grams of pure fiber. If you dip them in the hummus turns out very tasty and healthy snack.

Egg white

It can be eaten as much as you want, because in a single protein as much as 4 grams of protein and only 17 calories. You can eat proteins separately or together with the yolks, because the yolks contain a lot of microelements (though extra calories too). From proteins, you can cook easy and quick Breakfast: an omelette with tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese.


In any case, don’t do oranges juice: pulp – the most useful that this fruit. Daily eating oranges, you will not only get your daily dose of vitamin C, but also saturate your body with other micronutrients, e.g., folic acid, potassium and vitamin B1. One average orange contains about 60 calories, and the fiber will keep you satiated until your next meal.

Portobello Mushrooms

This type of fungi is one of the most popular, because of its texture and taste they resemble meat. In one large hat of Portobello mushroom contains only 18 calories, and you can safely add it to your veggie Burger, or grill them with salt, garlic, spinach, and even soft cheese.


Any edible seaweed is a dietary product. If before they were distributed only in East Asia, it can now be found in supermarkets around the world. In addition, seaweed is low-calorie product, they boast a high content of iodine, which is very useful for the thyroid gland. One Cup of fresh seaweed contains 30 calories and grams of fiber.


This delicious and healthy product – a source of fun! A Cup of strawberries contains only 50 calories and 2 grams of fiber. In addition, strawberries contain anthocyanins, a special substances which help to avoid a heart attack (especially women). This means that daily can afford a Cup of strawberries with whipped cream, and forget about remorse!

Peas sugar

It has a natural sweet taste, making it a great option for a bite to eat. One Cup of peas contains 35 calories and 2 grams of fiber and protein. It can be eaten raw or stewed.

Sweet potatoes (yams)

This seemingly unremarkable roots – one of the most useful plants on the planet. It is extremely rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A. One average potato contains about 112 calories, and since this root is very nourishing, one potato will be enough.