Famous fashion designer born August 19 1883, died January 10, 1971. In 18 years, worked as a salesman of clothes. In 1910, opened the first hat shop, which eventually became the basis for fashion houses and chain stores. In the beginning of the war closed the shops. In 1944 he traveled to Switzerland and returned home after almost 10 years. In 1954 he prepared a new collection. And gradually returned to its former popularity. It worked such stars as Liz Taylor and Audrey Hepburn. Was a client, and Jackie Kennedy. The designer has brought in the female pod little black dress and fitted jacket and bag on the chain and large jewelry, for example brooches.
Below are the key rules of life, Coco Chanel:
– Work capable of delivering much more fun than money. The money in the end become a symbol of independence.
– There is no time for boredom and monotony. There is time for work. And there’s a time for love.
– Because it’s all in the head, it is not necessary to lose it.
– Don’t waste time beating a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
Success often seek out those who are not aware of the inevitability of defeat.
– After a sleepless night will not create anything worthwhile during the day.
– Be the master of your will and the servant of your conscience.
The most important thing is to think about yourself. Publicly.
– I judge people by the way they spend money. Money is not an end in itself, and the material proof that man was right.
– You will have a second chance to make a first impression.
– If you want to have something you never had, you have to do what you never did.
– If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.
Weak people tend to brag about the benefits that can give only the case.
– Have mercy on me, for themselves. Spare your ears, your eyes and your thoughts. What you heard this after midnight, what would you consider more valuable than your own dream? It’s just that you anyhow heard, and, besides, a hundred times. So rest is very important.